Your assets are aging, yet demands are increasing!
Newer technologies need to be integrated with aging infrastructure. You are now experiencing the biggest challenge to the grid, since the construction of the grid. You need the best solutions for meeting your short- and longterm asset requirements. And with expert speakers and case studies from around the world, this conference will deliver.
Source insights from these 8 case studies:
- Minnesota Power
- British Columbia Technical Institute
- BC Hydro
- ScottishPower (Ivara)
- Chapel and Associates
- Deloitte Canada
- Centre for Maintenance Optimization and Reliability Engineering
Don't reinvent the wheel! Take this opportunity to see how your colleagues are doing and learn from their challenges. Get the expertise to establish your organization as the next leader in grid performance and asset management. This conference only comes around once a year; register now, as this event is sure to sell out!
Take away 13 key strategies on how to:
- Employ robotic innovations in asset management
- Manage short-term asset management strategies
- Meet smart grid requirements
- Plan long-term asset acquisition
- Implement PAS 55
- Meet uncertainty challenges
- Assess project valuation
- Manage microgrids
- Weigh asset and enterprise risks
- Improve GIS efficiency
- Deliver more out of your assets
- Prepare for knowledge transfer
- Calculate maintenance ROI effectively
Take away these 7 additional benefits:
- Local, national and international case studies
- Smart grid integration strategies
- Networking with industry peers and experts
- Face-to-face interaction
- Interactive peer-to-peer discussion
- Q&A opportunities for additional learning
- Access to presentation materials
Share your experiences and exchange ideas and strategies! If you want to meet with your peers in the field and form valuable alliances, this is your best opportunity this year.
Vice-President, Asset Investment Management, T&D,
Executive Vice President, Asset Management & COO,
British Columbia Institute of Technology
S. Chapel and Associates
Delta Toronto East
2035 Kennedy Rd
Toronto, ON M1T 3G2
"Good cross-section of attendees and presenters. Very topical subject."
Senior Project Manager
"Good mix of topics for review of Asset Management Principles."
Hydro One Networks
"Excellent venue for sharing ideas and conceptualizing solutions."
Engineering and Business Development Manager